Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pay It forward....


Well all I am still trying to get six signed up for the pay it forward... I have two!!! Scoti and Oonagh. I still have 4 more places to give away.... Please check it out!!!! (reason for six total is I won two pay it forwards...and it looks like I have 4 but one deleted... and Scoti hit the comment button she posted twice... Her decission was to only count once.) So please post here!! :D



Enjoy your day... don't forget to hug someone... and get one in return...
and oh yes, to Live well, Laugh often, and to LOVE much!!

No comments: