Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to work on my t2t and not to forget my flowers too



Sorry my pics don't want to load right... so I will include them later... Please forgive me!!
I am going to have to start loading them first... then write what I want to say... that way everything is like it should be. lol ;-)


Time to get back to work.... I can only fool around so long lol. I had my nephew for the last three days... His last three before school starts!!! He had a blast... Got to work in the yard... (use the RIDING mower... and play the kittens. We got four new ones yesterday from the grandkids house... They just got weened... and the kittens have started laying in the street... Scoti is afraid they will get run over... and kids... they just want them to come to Na`Na` house so they can see them lol


and I found 4 babies that one of our mommy cats had!!! In the rain!!! Go figure...so they are up on the porch... out of the weather... and mommy cat... Ebony... is loving it!!! The cats aren't allowed on the porch any other time!!! (I can't stand to trip over them when I walk out the door)






As some of you remember I did my latest bench for the county fair. I didn't get the saying I SO wanted to put on... well as of today... I got the saying written on it.... just waiting for it to dry really good so I can paint the butterflies on it :D Well, here are a couple of pics of the saying!!!







I will take more after I get the butterflies on... hopfully later today... but ......
Here is a full pic to refresh memories ;-)



Here is the table that I am working on for the Breast Cancer awareness!! It has a tiny drawer in on side... and a lovely table top. I was the blond furniture type... with gold trim... I painted it all with a coat of green... then spray painted the pink on top of all it... including the gold trim metal pieces on legs. Now I want to use wax on the edges... and some of the top for wear... and then paint it all another color... and sand it down.








I am just not sure whether to paint the top coat as white... or black... and whether or not to paint some flowers (pink of course) on top... Let me know what you think!!! PLEASE??? I need some help here...
Sorry... I have the box I keep my paint brushes in on top.






Here are also some pics of my latest flowers blooming... yayyyyy!!
Morning Glories.... Naked Ladies...(some call them resertion lilies)... and my newest addition... Angel Trumpet bushes... it had its very first bloom yesterday!! And it was still open at 10 am!!!!! Somebody needs to tell it that is should be sleeping by that time of the morning... since it is a night blooming!!! I hope to get some pics of it tonite with lots of blooms open!!!






here is the angel trumpet (the white one)
Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy the blooms!!! :D










Last of all but not least....
Tomorrow I will post for a "Pay it Forward" I have recieved two.
So I will do mine for six winners....
I finally figured out what to send... I will take a pic...
and post all of this tomorrow...
so don't forget to come back and check it out!!!
don't forget to hug someone... and get one in return...
and oh yes, to Live well, Laugh often, and to LOVE much!!


1 comment:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Hi Debi,
Love, Love, Love the bench...and the table is darling, too!

What sweet little baby kitties! Wished they stayed that small even though I do absolutely love cats.

I am so sorry that I have not gotten around until now to thank you for the award you gave me...you are so sweet.

Love, Kim