Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Friday, August 8, 2008

Lots of things going on!!

Hello once again all!! I have had a very busy last couple of days...
My daughters, significatant (sp) others cousin's house burned down last nite... him and his family lived right across the street from them... they all watched it burn!! She called ask if I would come get Sissy and Bubby. So they spent the nite here!! We had lots of fun!! Daughter, Scoti sorted out things at home, Chris's cousins stayed with them... kids and all. She has all the details on her blog... will let those of you interested in all that check it out on hers!

We played games... BARBIES dress ups... Trucks making roads... read books... LOTS of books!!!
Then they watched a video... Cars... of course!!! Bubby's favorite!!!!!!

My air conditioning gave out yesterday... so today... I HAD to go get it fixed!!!! Boy, not at all FUN :S I can think of kinds of other ways I would much rather spend money on!! Clothes.... t2t items... garage sale items... auction items!!! Just to name a few!!!! Sissy is getting ready to start Kindergarten in two weeks from yesterday... boy is she looking forward to that!!!!! Bubby... will probably be very happy that mom has started a daycare... so he has SOMEONE to play with!!! :D

Then I went and got so new shoes... I have a class reunion tonite!! BOY I haven't seen some of these people since I graduated!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO nervous!! Why??? IDK!!! silly huh?
I am so looking forward to getting to see some of the girls I ran around with then... no we haven't kept in touch to much :( I need to be looking for pics of the girls... and the grand kids... but got side tracked!! lol. I am still trying to figure out WHAT I am going to wear....lololol... nothing looks as good as it did when I was in school!!! Funny, yea right??? lol. Boy what I would give to be 125 lbs again.. and to be able to wear anything like I used too. But unfortunately, it doesn't work that way!! Mother nature... and Father time... kids... cooking... and life... just don't always help matters. Anyway so much for my ranting and ravings bout the old times lol. ;-)
I will write and let everyone know how that went!!

Yesterday... I spent my day doing errands for the hubby and the house... groceries... pay bills.... and went to docs. Doc tells me wrist isn't broken... must just be tendentious!! Just what I always wanted!! lol My recommendation thou... don't try it!!! It isn't fun!! I want to paint... but so far... still waiting for the pain to get better... so I can!! I have several projects I want to get done!! I have a table I am going to paint so that it has several layers of paint... sand... and then maybe have it silent auctioned for Breast Cancer!! I have a layer of green... pink... on it now. I think I will end it with white... with a lite coat of pink! It is one of those round side tables with a drawer!! I think it is adorable... but who knows. I may also give it to my SIL she just found out she has breast cancer... and is going to undergo treatment! (CHILDREN call me... if I forget to tell you. SORRY)

My children have both begun to read my blog!!! And one daughter has started her own....Scoti.
My other daughter... the youngest... she also gave me permission to use her name.. but not yet.. she is trying to get a job as a para... if any thing bad is said and named about her... she might not get... or keep the job. So for now she still remains unnamed. She is out job hunting... not very much to chose from in this area... as I am sure ANYWHERE at this time. I keep saying my prays that she will find any kind of employment... but it would be nice if it were something SHE liked.
Anyhow... I am enjoying the idea of my children still being able to catch up on whats going on here... even thou most of it includes them :D

Well I suppose I could close for now... so I can finish getting ready to go!!


Sorry no pics... Tonite net... computer... whatever isn't letting me get the pics to work... SO I WILL post extra tomorrow!!!!!!!


Have a wonderful day!!!
Enjoy your day... don't forget to hug someone... and get one in return...and oh yes, to Live well, Laugh often, and to LOVE much!!

No comments: