Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Don't forget Pay it Forward... My playlist is UP!! and here are my hummingbirds. AND THANKS!!!!!

Don't forget to check out the
"Pass IT Forward"
from yesterday!!!
Leave me a post!!
I have spots for six...
and Scoti only has one...
her decision.
(She is my oldest Darling Daughter) :D
Check out here blog!!!
See my lovely grand babies!! :D
We are gearing up for a guess the youngest daughter's
name... but that will be after the
'pay it forward' is over.
Thanks to the youngest daughter,
she helped me get my play list up
AND RUNNING...

(It only took two hours +) lol




(I think she has had enough of
mom tonite!! LOL
Just so she could get a few minutes
to read her emails!!)
Boy, don't you just love them!!! :D
I know I do!!!!
Thanks dear.


I have to keep Margo's rule...
and Post at least one
pic!!! So here goes!!






the ones I chose were of
the hummingbirds waging war
over one of the TWO
Hummingbird feeders here!!!
I have seven of them, vieing for
one feeder at a time!!!
The red bandanna one
was the first one here...
and no one rates higher than he does!!
He chases all the others away!!
He is the head honcho here :D
I have to agree it really is hard to get a pic of these little things...
They are soooooo fast!!! I wish I could move that FAST!!
Just think of all the things I could get done!!!


P.S.


Don't forget to check out the "Pass IT Forward"
from yesterday!!! Leave me a post!!
Scroll on down and leave me message...

And I promise to quit playing with the color... lol on my blog... just getting help from children learning all about this ;-) So please bare with me :D And thanks again to everyone that reads my blog!!! My youngest daughter laughed at me last nite... I got really excited when I visited the sites of some of my favorite blogs... and FOUND MY BLOG listed!!!! She thought I was as giddy as a little kid!!! (And I WAS!!!) It is sooooo nice to see that there are those of you reading it :D Just want to say thank you again!!!!!!!

Enjoy your day... don't forget to hug someone...
and get one in return...and oh yes,
to Live well, Laugh often, and to LOVE much!!


No comments: