Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thoroughly Thrilled Thursday!! I also got BOOed!! :D

Hey all I have been BOOed by
my friend Sue over at
http://sue-thecottonpatch.blogspot.com/
She has a wonderful post today...
it is about an 'Act of Random Kindness!'
She is soo sweet!!
I am going to have to borrow her idea...
and see if I can pass some on too!! :D
Here are the rules:
Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "B00-ed."
Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to Boo their friends.
Then put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you'vealready been "boo-ed" and to send the picture to someone else.
I know that today is Thursday...
so I decided being as I was Thoroughly Thrilled
with the project I am working on...
that would be my post today!!
I have this table and chairs that
I have been working on...
I got the table base and chairs painted
BLACK of course...
some time ago.
And I have sold them...
to my best friend Ali...
so I figured I should get busy and
get the chair cushions fixed!!
SO here goes...


I took the foam I have...
I managed to get some of the smaller
pieces laid out and cut... to form this
large piece. I glued it together...
and here is my cushion.
I cut the corners so they aren't so
sharp.







here is the base for the seat..





And I used my favorite material...
she isn't sure what she wants yet...
So for now.. she is OK with it.
When she finds what she wants..
I will redo them!! :D

Here is the chair with cushion...



and the edge of the table...

I have two cushions done...
two to go!




Here is a view a little farther
away....








and yet another view!!
I love it!!!
I hope she does too!!
I will let you know...
she will be here to pick it
up tomorrow!!
:D
Well all I should probably go...
I have to get this finished...
go to Taryn's Halloween Parade...
Get some treats ready for her teacher!!
And then at 3:30 this afternoon
I have to make a trip
to Manhattan...
that is Kansas thou!!
(just 3 hours away!)
Samantha's car broke down...
and she wants to come home
to celebrate Halloween with her niece and nephew!!

I Hope Everyone has a WONDERFULLY BLESSED day!!
:D
Also don't forget to SMILE...
You will get on in return!!!
Remember to Live well, Laugh often,
and to LOVE much!!

1 comment:

The Texas Woman said...

Love the alliteration in your title. Very clever.

The Texas Woman