Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Satruday,,, A giveawy and another about to take place too!!

Hello again all!!

Char over at http://charsethman.blogspot.com/
is having a drawing to honor her daughter's 21st
birthday!! Stop by and enter... the birthday
girl will be drawing on November 1st...
her birthday!! So don't forget to go over and
wish her a happy birthday... and enter too!! :D
I hope she has a wonderful one that she will
remember forever!! Bless you dear! :D


First of all I would like to Thank everyone for there
sweet wonderful comments!! You all light up my day!!
I am sorry that I haven't been able to leave you comments
on your blog... due to the keyboard deal...discribed below.
I just wanted to let you know how much it all means to me!!
Thank you!!



Now for the giveaway about to take place...
It will be mine!!!! MY FIRST ONE!!
I am about to post my 50th post...
So stay tuned for the giveway!!
I am on my 43 post... so if I post everyday
next week... I could be having a giveaway
on Sunday next week!!!
Good Luck to everyone!!! :D


I went to post a Fat Friday post... only to find that
my keyboard didn't work!!! :( As a result...
I couldn't put up a post for Friday!!!
Hubby went to Wally world today... and
bought a new one!! And now I am back in business!!
YEAAAAA!!! I was sooooooo happy...
I cleaned the den!!! And I mean really cleaned it!!
I went through old papers... I have some to file in the
morning... went through the bills... only to upset hubby's
filing system. (How was I to know that what he had
stacked up... was what he had went through.
(Last month... what was stacked... was what was
waiting to be gone throu!!) So I am in his doghouse now!!:(
I found a new cabinet to put my puter monitor... printer...
and papers.... and the discs for the puter into.
(Would you believe I found it for free??? It was along
side the street... getting thrown away!!! and of all ...
reasons... BECAUSE the bottom piece got broke...
so they couple was throwing away the rest too!!
Lucky me!!!) I have some tweaking to do in the
morning... but I am sure that I will love it when I am
done!! I will post some pics
tomorrow of the finished
product! (I am to embarrassed
to show pics of the
before!!! SORRY ALL!!)



Here is a table that I want to
paint black... I have one
half on my front porch...
as you can see... and the other
half is my desk by the
front door! Does anyone know
anything about this style
of table??? Would I be messing
up something really worth lots???
to paint it black????
HELP??? Let me know
what you think??!!! Please?!






Now for a table that is in my front
yard... we sit and have our morning
coffee... water... tea... or whatever!!
And in the afternoon... while the
sun shines... I have a break...
just to soak up some wonderful
rays while they last!!!
For a while yet... it has a table
cloth... and candler on it.
This pic was taken this spring...
sorry all. I like it better with
the tablecloth... looks dresser!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!!
And may you all be as blessed as I am!!




Also don't forget to SMILE...
You will get on in return!!!
Remember to Live well, Laugh often,
and to LOVE much!!





2 comments:

simple~needs said...

i love the table. i can see you doing something special with it.:)
keep posting, w want a giveaway!! :)
i am going to have one this week too.

The Texas Woman said...

Great find! Love your table, and I think turning it distressed black will be awesome.

The Texas Woman