Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Granddaughter signing her heart out!!! :D


Here is my granddaughter, Taryn,
signing her heart out at the Town homecoming today...
I am trying to figure out how to get the video uploaded...
and not having much luck... so I am settling for this...
for now!!
We are sooooooo proud of her!!!
She got 1st in the lyp sync contest for her age group...
1-7 years old!!!
She was sooooooo HAPPY!!!
She got $20.00 prize money!!

I hope everyone is having as blessed a weekend as we did!!

Also don't forget to SMILE...
You will get on in return!!!
Remember to Live well, Laugh often,
and to LOVE much!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin Beck said...

Congratulations Taryn!
You should be such so proud of her what a wonderful deal!!!