Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wow!! I think I might be figuring this one out

Debi's thoughts...catch on if you can??? Don't know if I can. :)

Now I have posted pics of my hubby and myself, the two lights of my eye, and a really not so hot pic of me ( REALLY NOT SO HOT) but... I am who I am lol.




I will attempt to post some pics of my T2T finds, and then some of the finished projects. Hopefully my picture taking skills will get better.





my heater project turned porch light boy are we cooking now!!

Check out the flame on this one




Earrings, belts and hat holder
whoa, my girls are awefully young
(drawings oh the shelf) our message center at home, must not be any messages, or... no one is home???

1 comment:

That Girl Ang said...

Welcome to the blogging world! You have a beautiful pictures of family & projects. I see you are even experimenting w/ the page element.. that's great! I answered your pole.
Nice job!

I hope you have as much fun as I am having w/my blog....