Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My house outside and in (kinda??)




Debi's thoughts...catch on if you can??? Don't know if I can. :)


OH!! I pomised some pics of my house... don't laugh... but here is one of my house getting painted... which is still isn't finished...two years later... lol I think :(



House getting some loving attention... sorry house it isn't finished yet :$


And here is one of a project in my bathroom. I found this cabinet in a flea market, LOVED it and had to have it... it was big splurge for me $15.oo, on our aniversary (Dec 28), and the canisters I found, they were a shiney gray color when I found them... but I can't leave anything alone... so I painted them to look like... of all things, my favorite things to find at auctions...crocks!! I Adore these. I have one to finish... it is the red wing...not the easiest to copy... but I have to make mistakes... so no one thinks they are the real thing... lol


my bathroom cabinet... and don't forget my canisters... just love these :D

Enjoy your day... don't forget to hug someone... and get one in return...and oh yes, to Live well, Laugh often, and to LOVE much!!


My favorite of my milk cans painted to date!!

Oh, one of the many changing pics of my front porch... with other finds on there.

No comments: