Now, the rules say that I'm to pass the award along to 7 more brillante bloggers.It is hard for me to do, as I am not so sure I know what I am doing. So here goes nothing.
I think I have finally got my seven picked out. Thank you again Margo. Here goes...
1) http://theblessednest.blogspot.com/ Stacey has done a wonderful job of catching my attention. Love her pics...tutorials...and just had a blast reading last night!! I was at her site for over 1 1/2 hours last night! :-D Thought the mushrooms were a great idea!! Keep up the wonderful job.
2) http://frontporches-sweet-tea.blogspot.com/ What a beautiful house and porch you have Shanda I love it!! And you blog kept me there for quite some time last night also!! I absolutely LOVE your garden guard!! She is sooooo cute!! Wait till my DGD gets a look at her... she will be begging to build one like her, ... not our usual scarecrow!! Thank you for all you hard work. :-D Sorry Shanda I put your site info in wrong, but now I think I got it fixed so others can find your site too. Have fun surfing all :D
3) http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/ Wow Rhoda, love your house also!! The laundryroom, do you deliever?? (Only in yellow??) Awestruck is my state of mind, beautiful place to do your laundry. If mine looked like that...well, no one would ever have dirty clothes here again! Thank you for sharing. (I would love to have a porch like that one!!!) ;-)
4) http://littlefrenchgardenhouse.blogspot.com/ Lidy... I just fell in love with your flowers!! And the cake... wonderful!!! I will have to try it soon!!! I spent a couple hours at your place the day before yesterday... well spent hours I might add. (by the way, I need about 22 of those doorknobs... in cobalt blue.) I am waiting to see what you brought back from Market!! Looking forward to spending so many more hours there too!!! See you soon. ;-)
5) http://curioussofa.blogspot.com/ I found this one... not only am I in love with everything on Debbie Dunsberry's blog... but she lives about two hours away!! And I know where I am going the next time I get to KCK!! I am going to have a blast keeping up with her blog...AND visiting her boutique...checking it out for what I can bring home!! Thanks Debbie for all your hard work!! Looking forward to seeing you soon! :-D
6) http://home-is-where-the-heart-is.blogspot.com/ Oh wow you all, you should check out Kim's blog. She has done a wonderful job of capturing my attention. I think she says it all in the title of her blog... HOME IS where the heart is!!! Love it, looking forward to stopping back by again, really soon!!!
and last but definitely not the least...
7) http://tuliphouse-valerie.blogspot.com/ Melanie... I found your blog on one of my first days here!! I have been in love with your flowers, since the first moment!! Wonderfully well presented flowers too. You have inspired me to do more work in my own garden!! Please keep sharing with us!! :-D Looking forward to each new post you do...
I would like to do two for honorable mention too... one is http://tomboyaroundtown.blogspot.com/(NJTomboy) and http://robolady.blogspot.com/ (Margo). Wonderful blogs too!! I know I have spun the realm of different blogs, anything from Gardening, Homes... to T2T, but there are so many great ones out...I haven't even begun to find them all!!! BUT looking forward to trying too!!
Hope everyone that stops by here... gets to catch all of these ladies blogs...they are doing such a great job of sharing their homes, gardens and lives with us!! They are all an inspiration to me...along with many other bloggers that I have visited...I would just like to say Thank you to you all!!! AND most of all THANK YOU to Margo for the honor to pass this award to others so deserving!! Hope all of you enjoy your day!! Please remember to be kind to all around you... love them dearly... and always show them how much you love them!! :D And Margo I know I will be be checking yours at every post to see whats new! Thanks again.
Here is a pic of my day lilies... I decided I needed some in the house to enjoy too!!!
I learned that if you pick day lilies with lots of buds on them...they will
last for days!! Beautiful Centerpiece!!