Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Look for 2010, and pics of both our daughters weddings :D

Hello All!! I feel I have to appologize for feeling like I have desserted!
I have plenty of good intentions of getting back to it...
but is seems like there is never enough time in my day! I am
making a new years resolution to get back to blogging at least once
a week in 2010. And looking forward to catching up with all my
blogging friends. Happy 2010 to all of you!

Also don't forget to SMILE... You will get on in return!!!

For news of what is going on here. As some of you may notice
I have a new look also. This painting at the top some of you will
recognize, is the painting I did this last year,
it reminds me of our farm... in my fantascy!
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Second of all some you may remember that both of our daughters
got married this last year, Scoti on November 7th, 2009.
And here are some pics of her wedding reception and one of the family.
Enjoy!
this is her card table
cake table

Scoti and Chris... their first dance!

The loving family... Scoti, Chris, Braiden, Taryn, Natalie, and Brock.

Samantha got married December 30th,2009. She married her grade
school crush!! And is getting ready to move off to California to
start her new married life! Mom is happy for her and her new
hubby, but sad to see them moving so far away. I know I will deal
with this... just having hard time of letting my baby go.
(this is where my tears start to flow again.)
She will be living out there as long as her hubby Ben is in the service.
(another 3 years.) And as on now there is talk of moving back home
afterwards. This mom is smiling! lol. I am sending them a worlds
of best wishes, lots of love and wishes for a very HAPPY Life!!
Just enjoy yourselves, love one another, and remember...
DON'T GO TO BED MAD!! ;-)
Here are a few pics of her wedding and reception.

Scoti Maid of Honor, and Brock Ring bearer

Taryn her flower girl

Robert and Samantha
the first time the bride sees her groom!!

Samantha and Ben

Their first dance as husband and wife!

Dad and daughter dancing to "I held her first"
I CRIED!!!! While taking this pic!!

dad dancing with the other daughter!!
Everyone got to dance with dad but me!!
But I still enjoyed the reception.
Samantha's Aunts did the catering, which I would like to say
THANK YOU!!!
They were such a big help!!!
I would also like to share with you some of my Christmas items
for 2009. Here are some of my Christmas decorations that I
painted for my home this year.

My christmas stocking...
I painted three others for christmas gifts,
but didn't get pics of them! :(


Snowmen!! (I bought these!)


My favorites this year were these
Christmas snowmen clips.
I painted one more of these for my
granddaughter Taryn! :D


HOUSE RULES
Always be honest. Count your blessings.
Bear each other's burden. Forgive and Forget.
Be kind and tender-hearted. Comfort one another.
Keep your promises. Be proud of each other.
Be true to each other. Treat each other like you
treat your friends. But most importantly--
Love one another deeply from your heart.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day!!

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Debi,
It's nice when our children find happiness and new beginnings.
Looks like two lovely weddings and your new banner that you painted is great!
Deb :)

Decor To Adore said...

Two weddings in one year! How are you even still functioning? :)