Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Saturday, November 14, 2009

When did time get away from me?

Our house has been very busy place to be over the last few
months.... We have been getting ready for weddings...
Our oldest daughter Scoti just got married Nov. 7th, 2009.
And our youngest daughter (only have two lol) will be getting
married on Dec. 30, 2009. So I have been making garters,
signs, and many other things too. Here is the sign for her reception...
I will share pics when I get them of the wedding.
She made the most beautiful bride...(I know I am
prejudiced mom lol) her colors were black and
HOT PINK... I just couldn't wrap my mind around
the colors, but they did look very pretty!!

Samantha's were are working on now...
I am going to make her garter,
centerpieces, and wreaths for the 10 foot windows...
for starters.
I know I procrastinate so badly.

I am also taking painting classes
to learn how to paint the wood things.
Here is a sign I just finished for my bathroom.


sorry this one isn't clearer.... this one is my favorite one

And here is the finished sign.
it reads...
Outhouse Rules
Be neat,
Leave it like you want to find it,
Put the lid down,
Leave paper for the next one,
Shut the door so the chickens don't get in.

I also have some new additions for the walls..

I just love this piece of an old piano...
along with my sign
I forgot how to spell...lol.
and then is is a new spot too.

sign reads...
I made a wish and you came true,
the picture is of our granddaughter the day she was born,
I am handing her to her proud papa!!
A memory I will cherish forever!!
I just wish I had one like this of our grandson too!!!

I had better close for now, will add more to the next post.
I have been thinking we are all thankful for something,
please feel free to share with me yours.
You can tell of my many things to be thankful for,
is my family and friends!!
Thank you all.

HOUSE RULES
Always be honest. Count your blessings.
Bear each other's burden. Forgive and Forget.
Be kind and tender-hearted. Comfort one another.
Keep your promises. Be proud of each other.
Be true to each other. Treat each other like you
treat your friends. But most importantly--
Love one another deeply from your heart.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day!!

Also don't forget to SMILE...
You will get on in return!!!

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Debi,
Glad you are back to blogging and see that you have been busy. It's fun to learn a new craft.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.