Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor day Labor Stories

I found this one throught Heather at http://meinthemadness.blogspot.com/ and her from Shannon.



1st one: Are you sure about this??
with both of her children... Taryn (5) and Brock (3)



2nd one: Wow am I supposed to be here yet??

How long were your labors? Aysat??-she decided to try to make her appearance after 10 1/2 months of carrying her... at 12;00 pm on July 12th... and wasn't born until 3:49 pm. That day!! OH long day!!! Total of 15 hours 49 min.
WaIstbhy??- she was not supposed to be born until July 17th... but she didn't want to wait that long... on July 2nd at 10:00 pm... I went into labor... and she wasn't born until July 3rd at 5:49 pm. Now that was one of the longest nights in my life!!! Not to mention... day.... lol. So for a total of 19 hours 49 min.
and to top it off there is almost 5 years apart lol

Where did you deliver? Both in hospitals... just two different towns!!!
About 55 miles apart... lol

Drugs? Well, considering they put me to sleep... yes!!!!
That is the way to NOT have pain!

C-section? I don't know whether to say fortunately or unfortunately... I waited so long to have them... and the wait was forever once I got pregnant... (9 months a REALLY longggggg time!!!) So then to have to have Aysat?? C-section... then it was the scariest thing in my life... emeregency they said...She was laying with her head on her shoulder... all doc could see was her ear... ot oh. So then they wheeled me away to have her... boy was that easy!!!




For WaIstbhy?? she couldn't wait to get here any time they she could try... I had four false labors... and then when it came time... she was not willing to wait for the docs to decide it was time for her to get here... after amneo... docs said yes... and when started c-Section... she decided to not wait for docs to do there job... she said SURPRISE.... CATCH ME!!!


Who delivered? Both were delievered by docs... Aysat?? was the family doc... and WaIstbhy?? she was delivered by obgyn.





If you want to play along with this meme, just cut and paste the questions into your own blog and go visit Shannon!

Wow wonderful walk down memory lane!!! Now I remember how big of a pain they can be ;-) But boy, am I glad they are grown... Now the oldest (Scoti) has started on her family.... and I am sooooo glad to be a grandparent!!!! Hope all of you have a wonderful day and a great Labor day weekend!!!

Remember to Live well, Laugh often,
and to LOVE much!!

4 comments:

Chanda said...

That is a beautiful picture on your header. It is so serene looking and fallish.
See ya,
Shanda

Jen said...

those are some great stories.
Thanks for your vote and support. I hope that you enjoy the recipe.

Robin Beck said...

I love the butterfly kisses bench! So cute.
Robin~♥

Robin Beck said...

Debi,
I keep trying to send you your partner for the Christmas swap and I keep getting the E mail shot back to me saying it wasn't delivered.
So can you send me another Email so I can get your partners info to you?
Thanks,
Robin
robinruns@comcast.net