Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Thursday, September 11, 2008

What my last two weeks were like :D Drawing to come!!!!!

Sorry it has taken two weeks to blog...
Here is some of the things that have been up for the
last two weeks...
I spent all of last week getting the
camper cleaned up
and packing
getting it ready to go
camping with hubby's family!!!
It was his siblings and his mom
and us that all went.
The weather was more like
spring... cool and rainy
or maybe it has been so long since
I have seen fall...
maybe... just maybe
this is what the weather is supposed to
be this time of year. :(
Any way we took the grandchildren with
us on the first day...
They wanted to play in the rain...
but wasn't exactly the best thing to do...
(I will explain that further in a bit!)
We had to have lots of out of the weather
activities for them...
So for the first day they played games
under the shelter house...
Like Mickey Mouse Yahtzee... Dominoes...
Cards games like go fish...
Match game.
(Good for about 45 minutes lol)
played with the chalk...
Aunt Ann drew Taryn laying on the floor...
and Taryn colored herself...
You can see how she sees herself :D
Then Taryn thought that Bubby needed to have his drawn
So she made him lay down
but he kept wanting to see
She finally got him drawn
and he started coloring....
This was good for about an hour of fun!!!
Then we ate...(alot!!)

On Saturday...
Aunt Judy brought stuff for Puppet making...Taryn is more interested right now eating lol

Brock has his Frog... after he finished eating!!!

Here are Taryn's Lion and Elephant...

After lunch was time to play with chalk again...

Taryn and Brock both had to color their boots...

Taryn's are yellow...
And Brock's are... pink...
"Sissy's favorite color." according to Brock...
And their joint effort on a bow tie.

As of yesterday...
Scoti took Brock to the doctor's...
and they say he has a slight touch
of pneumonia!!!
So he can't be there at day
care with the other children...
So he is hanging out a
Na`Na`s.
Doing his second favorite activity today...

Quiet time...
watching movies...
Today it is between Tonka Trucks...
and Cars....



You can tell which one won out!!!
I hope he gets to feeling better soon!!!
Maybe if Brock and I are lucky...
we can bake some cookies on
this other fine fall day...
I am hoping we can
bake some of my
Grandma Fisher's Oatmeal
(my oops)
Cookies
And IF I am really lucky we can take some pics
to post tomorrow with our Fat Friday post....
And then on Monday...
I want to do a
Pay It Forward
Drawing!!!
Hope all have a wonderful day!!!!
Remember to Live well, Laugh often,
and to LOVE much!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Debi,
I found out that you are my partner for Robin's Christmas Stocking Exchange. I tried emailing you but I must not be doing something right. Please email me and give me your correct email address. Mine is SueSSGarrett@aol.com.
I'm excited about this!!!!