Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Painting pics as promised!!

Hello again my dear blogging friends.
I have made a promise...
which I intend to carry out!!
Sorry it took me a day or two to get
there.

First of all here are the paintings that I
put in the County Fair...

My one of the farm to cover my AC unit...
it is done in Acrylic paints..
actually the craft paints.

The second one I entered was
the first one all of us Girls got together
to do... it is done in oils.

This one is of the forest...
we all did the same one, but they are all different.
I am soo happy to say... it looks much different with
a frame... makes it look soo much brighter!

I did get two riboons at the County fair,
one for each painting.
They were...BOTH REDS!! (second)
I am soo happy with my ribbons.
I didn't figure I would get anything!!
My friend Ali, she entered..
a Zebra painting.. got a blue!!! (first)
And one of a snow scene...got a white!! (third)

Our friend Lori...
she entered one of Sunflowers...
she got a red (second) also.

We were SOOOO TICKLED
that someone as a judge...
thought they deserved a ribbon placing!!

I have become a wee bit braver showing my paintings.
So here is the one we just finished this last
Wednesday!! All four of us did it...
and they all still look different!!
But anyway here is mine...
It is of a mountain sunset...

this is the painting after the first day of painting...

and here it is finished...
now all I have to do is find the right frame!!

I will promise to post something
every week...
It will probably be on Sunday's that I get it posted.

HOUSE RULES
Always be honest. Count your blessings.
Bear each other's burden. Forgive and Forget.
Be kind and tender-hearted. Comfort one another.
Keep your promises. Be proud of each other.
Be true to each other. Treat each other like you
treat your friends. But most importantly--
Love one another deeply from your heart.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day!!

Also don't forget to SMILE...
You will get on in return!!!

1 comment:

Chanda said...

You are such a wonderful painter, I love entering things in the fair. It is so nerve racking waiting to see if you've waon anything. I am so nervous walking up to my entries and looking to see a ribbon. Lot's of squeeling going on that's for sure. I hope you have had a wonderful summer and life is treating you kind. It is so nice to be visiting and catching up with everyone, I've missed you.
Shanda