Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Friday, April 24, 2009

I promised some pics of the painting the girls and I am doing...

First of all I want to say, Thank you, to my girlfriends
for including me in the paintings!! I had loads of fun on
Wednesday evening, lots of laughs, some discussions...
and yes we even painted!!
The week before my friend Ali, and two other friends,
Loranne, and Mary... (these are not their names, I
haven't been given the permission to use their real
names) worked on the beginning of the painting.
Ali got me caught up last Friday... and as you see...
this is what it looked
like.... can you see the trees... and the sky??? I
sort of can...
Then after this weeks laughs... and fun...
lots of discussion on what to do next...
This is what it looks like on week 2.
Can you see the
trees and sky now??? There is more to come...
I hope my trees on the right stand out a bit
more after next week... We have to work
on flowers... some more trees... and well...
We will see next week huh? I hope you enjoyed
the peek.

Oh, I can't show you the other girls' paintings,
they all told me they NEVER show anyone other
than their husbands... after it is finished!
Maybe I can connivance them to show them
when we are done. :D

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Mine was full of love... (grandchildren... daughters...
hubby... and other family) Loads of SUN!!!
Wind!!! and I even did my first tanning
session!!! I spent just about 8 minutes on
the table... and yeah... I got burnt!! On the
backside!! So then Brock and I went and played
in the park... and the actual sun... burnt the front
side... so I have two different tan lines.. or should
I say... BURN LINES! lol. So hopefully I can get
it to where I only have one! :D But it was a fun
day anyway!!! So I hope you enjoy your weekend
as much as I intend to... (GOING TO AN AUCTION
TOMORROW!!!) and I did this week! :D
Happy Hunting to all!!! :D
Looking forward to showing you my finds on
Monday! :D

HOUSE RULES
Always be honest. Count your blessings.
Bear each other's burden. Forgive and Forget.
Be kind and tender-hearted. Comfort one another.
Keep your promises. Be proud of each other.
Be true to each other. Treat each other like you
treat your friends. But most importantly--
Love one another deeply from your heart.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day!!

Also don't forget to SMILE...
You will get on in return!!!

1 comment:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

The painting looks beautiful! Yes, and I can see it all, and I'm so impressed. laurie