Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!! :D My hubby bought me some spring!!!

Hello all, I am wishing everyone a really
superb Valentine's day!!! I hope you all
got a big hug, and lots of love on this
very special day of love!
I know I did!! I served up a special
dinner last nite for my hubby and 4 of
our friends. We had Spinach Salad,
Lobster Therador, Hash brown casserole
(Cracker Barrel's recipe), fresh homemade
green beans with bacon, Cheesy Garlic Biscuits
(Red Lobster's recipe) and for dessert
we had Turtle Cheesecake!!! Oh my,
we all blew our diets, cholesterol levels
to high heaven, but IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!
I was very lucky, not only did my hubby
buy me flowers for last night...
(daisy's and carnations) but he
bought me ROSES today...
my favorite ones!!! YELLOW ROSES!!!!!
How special can a girl feel??
I know how lucky I am to have
found such a sweet lovable fellow!! :D
(I also gave him a pair of gloves that
are for when he grills, and he can reach
right in and take off what ever he is
cooking without gettin' burnt!) :D

This is a picture of all of the flowers,
along with my signing card!!!
It plays...Country boys and girls
gettin' down on the farm!! :D

a close up of these beautiful spring
flowers!! And Monica,
you're right... Spring is sooooooo
wonderful!! :D I am all smiles! :D

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Live
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away.
Laugh
A sense of humor can help you tolerate the unpleasant,
cope with the unexpected & smile through the day.
Love
There is one happiness in life to love & be loved!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day!!

Also don't forget to SMILE...
You will get on in return!!!

3 comments:

~♥~ Monica S said...

:-) You got spring!! :-) How nice! They look lovely... it feels great with bright colors inside doesn't it!??
Thanks for the visit.. so nice to see you've been over too!! THANK YOU for being my friend!
You husband sounds like a sweetheart! :-)
And your meal... wow.. Delicious I imagine!

Hugs
Monica

sgbold said...

I am very curiuos to know how you came up with the name of Scoti for your girl. That is the name I was give 60 years ago. I have never ever heard of any other girl with the name spelled like that.

Please tell us your story.

Thanks.

Debi said...

Scoti, please email me at whatscooking45@yahoo.com. I will be really glad to tell you how I came up with the name dear. It is nice to know that someone else has the same name!! I would be interested in finding out how you also got your name dear!!!
Debi xo