Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very flattered that you came for a visit. I would like to invite to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy your visit.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! And know that you made my day blessed by stopping by. :D

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another two weeks go by...

I have let another two weeks almost slip by before I
post again, boy time is really getting
away from me!
Well, alot has gone on. I have gotten into
our local homecoming festivities, in the planning
stages, and sooo excited about what is to come,
that I kinda forgot to get my camera out.
(Will post more next time about our
Homecoming Celebration.)

So I decided, I would share with you some
of the pics we took on our way to California
to take Sam to her new home.

This pic is of Greensburg Ks where everything
is being built Green.

The house is being built from Styrofoam.
We watched them cut the windows out
with a knife. Hmmm.....
Here
is a bridge we passed still in Kansas

Kansas has its own type of electrical poles...

here is California's style...
makes you think.

Now for some scenic pis...
of someday I may be inspired to paint

clouds that fascinated me,

mountains and shrubs, and more clouds,
mountains,
sunsets,
this one is from behind us as we drive,

the purple in the clouds,

some more sunsets,
this time with the moon,

the overpasses, in Arizona

the tunnels,

some up close shrubbery,

the checkpoint coming into CA
we had to declare if we had
any fruits or houseplants.
Which we couldn't take in
if we did. (We didn't have any thou)

and this adorable little boy
playing with his tractor along side
the highway. LOVED THIS!!
(Is it memorex or is it live?)
Hope you enjoyed the tour.

Also don't forget to SMILE... You will get on in return!!!


HOUSE RULES Always be honest. Count your blessings.Bear each other's burden. Forgive and Forget.Be kind and tender-hearted. Comfort one another.Keep your promises. Be proud of each other.Be true to each other. Treat each other like you treat your friends. But most importantly--Love one another deeply from your heart.

2 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Did you beep and wave at me in Phoenix? :)

Debi said...

Yes I did Laura, I gave a really big wave!! :D Hope all is well with you and yours this fine day.And wishing you a wonderfully blessed day! :D